Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Very Thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I usually don't send Thanksgiving cards because my Christmas ones go out within a week after the holiday.  But this year, we are so thankful for all the prayers, blessings and good health that we have received this year, I felt compelled to send out some form of thank you card to my family and friends.

Here's the card that many of my family should be receiving. 


My son helped make these (TEN of them!) - so we had a little assembly line going.  He did a great job sponging the edges, don't you think?





I just used a small craft knife to make some slits for the ribbon.  I just loved the Orchard Harvest paper -- the colors just scream 'Thanksgiving' to me.  I mounted the card onto a More Mustard base.

And here's the mess of my kitchen island as we made these cards.  It was a lot of fun making them with help!  Notice the Notre Dame cup?!  We were busy cheering them!


Card Recipe

Stamps:  Seasonal Sayings
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Orchard Harvest DSP, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
Other:  Apothecary Accents, Chocolate Ribbon (retired), craft knife, dimensionals, sponges, rhinestones on hand

Wishing you all a very lovely, happy, and relaxing Thanksgiving.  Thanks for stopping by!

~ Deb

1 comment:

Heather North said...

How kind of your son to help you and sweet of you to send them. That sentiment is my favorite from the Seasonal Sayings stamp set. I love your design, especially the banners poking out under your sentiment!