Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

An Austere Beginning

I've had this site set up for months -- but I haven't had the courage to venture into the world of blogging!  What would people think?  Would anyone actually come visit me in this digital corner of the internet?

I hope you do - and I hope you are inspired by some of the projects that I've created.  You'll see many cards made with Stampin' Up products.  Others will be scrapbook pages using a variety of materials.  And even some quilts that I sew from time to time for church as well as my family.

Whatever your passion, take heart that you are not alone on your crafting expeditions!

So come on along for the ride of expression and creativity!

1 comment:

Heather North said...

Yep, I'm here and cheering for you in your new blogging adventure!