Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

This is my last Halloween idea for 2012.  It's so simple - and so cute!  I wish I remembered to take pictures of all of them.  This is just one of the many I made--very easy and assembly-line oriented to make for and send to all my nieces and nephews.



Supplies for this are: 
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Basic Black and Very Vanilla CS, Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper
Stamps:  Googly Ghouls
Ink:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Googly Eyes, Silver Mini Brads
Other:  Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, square punch (to make banner ends), 1/8" circle punch (for brads), dimensionals
 
Even the picture looks creepy!! 

I hope you have a wonderful Halloween celebration - and enjoy the creativity of the costumes, decorations and yummy treats! 

No comments: